Tennis court #1 recently had markings added to it to accommodate both tennis and pickleball. If you’ve got the equipment, a paddle and a pickleball, and you’re ready to try out the court, the next step is to go to the Encino Park website, www.encinoparkhoa.com and sign up to reserve the court.
To gain access to the tennis court, pool and basketball courts, go to our community website, www.encinoparkhoa.com / Amenities / Tennis Court / Amenity Card Waiver. Complete the form and bring it to the EPHOA office during regular business hours.
The courts are open from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM and reservations are recommended.
We are pleased to announce that tennis court reservations will be through Skedda bookings.
1. Please go to https;//encinopark.skedda.com
2. Register and create a user name.
3. You can add, cancel, and create future bookings.
4. Walk up players will have to honor reservations that have been made.
5. Please be aware that all players may have reasonable limits on the length of reservations or how far in advance they can reserve courts.